Wadsworth Magnet School Band Website
Welcome to the Wadsworth Magnet School Band website.
SWD Band Day 2022
Your child has been invited to spend a day with the “World Renowned Southwest DeKalb High School Marching Panther Band”. The students get to participate in many fun activities prior to the game, travel to the game via bus, march into the stadium, sit in the stands with the SWD Band, and perform during the Halftime Show.
Event: SWD Band Day 2020
Date: Friday, October 7, 2022
Time: 2:00 PM – 11:00 PM
Money Due: $20 & forms due September 28th (Cash or Cash App)
* Turn in Permission Forms & Money to Mr. Fowler in a sealed envelope with your name and school on the outside of the envelope. Mr. Fowler will deliver it to SWD on your behalf.
* If paying via Cash App, please send to $swdbands22 (include student’s name, school, shirt size, & Band Day in the memo/notes)
> Download Permission Forms (4 pages) – Click Here
> Sign up for Remind (Mr. Fowler’s Remind Class) for updates. Additional information and updates will be pushed out to parents & guardians via Remind. Scroll down to sign up if you have not already done so.
* Email Mr. Fowler if you are unable to print the permission forms. A hard copy will be provided upon request.
* This event is optional, and not mandatory. It’s a great opportunity for those that wish to participate.
* Shirt sizes are Adult sizes. Please keep this in mind when choosing a size for your child.
Sign up for Mr. Fowler’s Class using the Remind app to receive important information that’s sent out to Parents/Guardians/Students. Be sure to select your child’s grade level.
Band Sign-Up Form
Please click the link below to complete the form online. This should be completed by new and returning band students.
* Beginners should not rent or purchase an instrument until their instrument choice has been confirmed by Mr. Fowler. This should typically take place during the first few class sessions.
> Click Here to complete the Band Sign-Up Form online (To be completed for all students enrolled in Band this year)
> Click Here
> Click Here To View Documents